Www for 64 bird with 15," rims

Ezdarryl58
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Does anyone know of a reasonably
Priced web site for the wide white walls for 64 T-bird . Ones ive found are 270.00 each kinda high. ? *? Not cheap but my goodness. My Mercedes benz tires arent that exspensive

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Priced web site for the wide white walls for 64 T-bird . Ones ive found are 270.00 each kinda high. ? *? Not cheap but my goodness. My Mercedes benz tires arent that exspensive
I am still in the procces of going throgh my car mechanicaly, body and interior. I needed tires but did not want to spend too much at this point of the rebuild. I went with these and they look good and perform nice for the money. I am happy with them. 4 New Milestar MS775 Touring SLE 215/75R15 100S AS All Season A/S Tires I used eBay but shop these and read the reviews. Good Luck

I am still in the procces of going throgh my car mechanicaly, body and interior. I needed tires but did not want to spend too much at this point of the rebuild. I went with these and they look good and perform nice for the money. I am happy with them. 4 New Milestar MS775 Touring SLE 215/75R15 100S AS All Season A/S Tires I used eBay but shop these and read the reviews. Good Luck
Found the link from the vendor I used. Free shipping too. https://www.ebay.com/itm/4-New-Mile...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you see the new thing out now? They are widening the lip of the rim and painting it white. It looks like a wide white wall. Check out the pictures on Google. Pretty cool looking.

I bought some new radials from Tire Rack, about $120 each. Suggest you call them and ask what they have. Cannot check brand because car is at my mechanics place

In the past I have spent quite a bit on tires for various tires. Recently I refuse to spend big bucks on tires I will likely drive less than 10,000 miles on our bird in the next 5-7 years. At which time modern tires need to be replaced according to modern recommendations on acceptable safe tire life. I do wish it were easier to find 14" tires to fit our '57. 14" tires are not widely available off the rack these days. Oh well, c'est la vie.

Back