WTB Swivel plate for 1956 spare tire continental kit

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Is this because your plate is damaged or because it is missing? If you have a damaged one you may explore a repair after pricing a used part. If you belong to a local club that is always a good place to start for parts. However most of the Thunderbird specific parts suppliers often have used parts as well as new parts. Be prepared to pay an exorbitant price for a critical for '56s non-reproduced part that is one year specific.

Is this because your plate is damaged or because it is missing? If you have a damaged one you may explore a repair after pricing a used part. If you belong to a local club that is always a good place to start for parts. However most of the Thunderbird specific parts suppliers often have used parts as well as new parts. Be prepared to pay an exorbitant price for a critical for '56s non-reproduced part that is one year specific.
Thanks, I have the part but a crack on side new part your correct very expensive looking for a used one, if no luck will repair old one.

Just called Larry's had some of the parts but not the main plate, I may have found someone in BC keep everyone posted

Back