WTB Rebuilt Holly 4000 for my '56

P

Philt

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hello All,
My bone stock '56 with auto, power brakes, steering and a/c has a seeping Teapot carb. All the usual vendors have a rebuild service but none has a rebuilt carb in stock.
A quick swap would be preferable but there are none to be had.
Before I pull this one and lose a few weeks of the driving season, anyone have or know of one to buy. Gladly send you my core.
Thanks to Tater Salad for the guidance.
Phil in Nashville

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hello All,
My bone stock '56 with auto, power brakes, steering and a/c has a seeping Teapot carb. All the usual vendors have a rebuild service but none has a rebuilt carb in stock.
A quick swap would be preferable but there are none to be had.
Before I pull this one and lose a few weeks of the driving season, anyone have or know of one to buy. Gladly send you my core.
Thanks to Tater Salad for the guidance.
Phil in Nashville
try the Carburetor Center: here is a link: it is on Etsy under 1955 Ford Thunderbird Carburetor anyway hope this helps:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/695987...77c24b31bac0ce7d539f61c:695987519&frs=1&sca=1

Call Sal Cicala at 586-612-1650. He did a 4000 for a friend of mine and did a very good job so he says. He has advertised that he has some 4000 rebuilds for sale. He can rebuild yours, especially if you have an original (which is rare)

Back