WTB Nice 1957

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Philt

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hello All from Nashville TN
Currently in the hunt for a "57 bird to add to the stable. Owned a '56 ( Thunderbird Green) and '61 for some time and just recently gave up on finding a '64. May buy my buddies 55 if he ever finishes it.
So searching for a high grade driver. since she drives them also, it needs to have power steering, power brakes and prefer a/c. It gets hot and humid in the Tenn. summer. Color we are flexible. First choice is Raven. Next any of the "50's pastel colors, then red and white would be last choice. It can be a color change car
An older restoration the most likely. Survivors typically are too expensive to drive , or need a restoration. Modern modifications are a good idea but looking for a stock appearance. This will not be a points car and will never see competition. We drive them as often as the weather and good sense allow. 292, 312 maybe 5.0 if a professional swap. Transmission can be the Ford-O-Matic or manual but with overdrive.
Willing to pay more for fewer issues but a grand national champion would be wasted sitting in the garage.
Probably too old to take on another restoration so will respectfully pass on any languishing projects. This is a hobby car for the good fellowship and fun of the drive.
Cash for a clear title after a local inspection.
BTW looking for T-bird enthusiast as a inspector for a prospect in the Houston TX or Fredricksburg VA area. You quote the fee for a simple visual, function check and cursory rust search at your convenience. No paper work just a text or email and maybe a few pictures. No wild goose hunt just want a independent eye before I commit a couple of days to travel.
Phil Trusty
phone and text 1-615 796 516

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

You can subscribe for email alerts on

Check ebay

Hello All from Nashville TN
Currently in the hunt for a "57 bird to add to the stable. Owned a '56 ( Thunderbird Green) and '61 for some time and just recently gave up on finding a '64. May buy my buddies 55 if he ever finishes it.
So searching for a high grade driver. since she drives them also, it needs to have power steering, power brakes and prefer a/c. It gets hot and humid in the Tenn. summer. Color we are flexible. First choice is Raven. Next any of the "50's pastel colors, then red and white would be last choice. It can be a color change car
An older restoration the most likely. Survivors typically are too expensive to drive , or need a restoration. Modern modifications are a good idea but looking for a stock appearance. This will not be a points car and will never see competition. We drive them as often as the weather and good sense allow. 292, 312 maybe 5.0 if a professional swap. Transmission can be the Ford-O-Matic or manual but with overdrive.
Willing to pay more for fewer issues but a grand national champion would be wasted sitting in the garage.
Probably too old to take on another restoration so will respectfully pass on any languishing projects. This is a hobby car for the good fellowship and fun of the drive.
Cash for a clear title after a local inspection.
BTW looking for T-bird enthusiast as a inspector for a prospect in the Houston TX or Fredricksburg VA area. You quote the fee for a simple visual, function check and cursory rust search at your convenience. No paper work just a text or email and maybe a few pictures. No wild goose hunt just want a independent eye before I commit a couple of days to travel.
Phil Trusty
phone and text 1-615 796 516
Thanks for the responses. Bought a car today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back