WTB 1963 Doorpanels dash

carlimann
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I‘m looking for a pair of affordable doorpanels and a dashboard for my 1963 T-Bird. The interior colour is blue (could be painted). Since I live in Germany, it is a difficult thing to find them for a reasonable price and get them shipped. The US suppliers charge you 600 USD for the panels only, plus almost the same for taxes and shipping.
Has anybody got an idea, how I could find these parts a bit cheaper and have them shipped to Germany? Thanks for your help!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Please do not post parts wanted in the general forums. We have an entire selection for this as clearly seen below.

Post moved.

19386_f87b11203c51d2e27a6c7ebd6dc041c7.jpg

I‘m looking for a pair of affordable doorpanels and a dashboard for my 1963 T-Bird. The interior colour is blue (could be painted). Since I live in Germany, it is a difficult thing to find them for a reasonable price and get them shipped. The US suppliers charge you 600 USD for the panels only, plus almost the same for taxes and shipping.
Has anybody got an idea, how I could find these parts a bit cheaper and have them shipped to Germany? Thanks for your help!
Are you looking for a complete dash or a dash pad. I have a complete dashboard with the instruments you can have for a reasonable price but I have no idea what packaging and shipping to Germany would cost

Back