WTB 1962 metal cover for convertible top

J

Jim simone

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I just bought a 1962 Tbird convertible I need the metal cover attached to the convertible top frame that covers the deck when top is up any help?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

"1962 convertible Tbird parts" is vague. Putting a relevant subject to your post is vital for responses. I'm updating your subject now.

I just bought a 1962 Tbird convertible I need the metal cover attached to the convertible top frame that covers the deck when top is up any help?
Jim, are you talking about the flip lid? Or are you talking about the Metal on the interior . I have the flip lid but will look to see if I have the interior metal. Any pic from another car?

Jim, are you talking about the flip lid? Or are you talking about the Metal on the interior . I have the flip lid but will look to see if I have the interior metal. Any pic from another car?
Hey Jim, If you need advise on your top operation, get back tome. They are not as complicated as they seem. Good Luck. I have a 62 and a 61, luv em both. LOL

Back