WTB - 1961-1963 Ford Thunderbird Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.
E
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
None
Hi All

Im in search for a gen 3 1961-1963 thunderbird.

Convertible is a must.

Black or red exterior is a must.

Interior preferable white or red but open to all.

Please message me or reply to this thread if you have one for sale.

No project cars, thanks.

Thanks for reading ☺️

That is not a bad looking car, price doesn't seem out of line. If you're close enough to take a look, I would.

That is not a bad looking car, price doesn't seem out of line. If you're close enough to take a look, I would.
Thanks for the reply, i wish i could see it in person but im in sydney australia.
I've been talking to the guy via email (because he doesnt have anyother method beside home phone) hoping to get it inspected by a shop soon.

I've been talking to the guy via email (because he doesnt have anyother method beside home phone) hoping to get it inspected by a shop soon.
You need to be careful buying anything on Craigslist. There is no buyer protection, how do you know it's not a scam, especially since you have never talked on the phone? Even if you did talk on the phone, what recourse do you have if the car never arrives? I would use an escrow service to facilitate any purchases.

You need to be careful buying anything on Craigslist. There is no buyer protection, how do you know it's not a scam, especially since you have never talked on the phone? Even if you did talk on the phone, what recourse do you have if the car never arrives? I would use an escrow service to facilitate any purchases.
I have that covered, i use an agent and payment through bank system here is sercure and insured.

Unlucky though as the CS thunderbird i posted earlier turned out to poor after an inspection.

Bump. Still looking.

PM if you have one for sale :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back