WTB 1956 Sun Visors

55blacknight

55blacknight

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Where can I purchase black 1956 Thunderbird Sun visors. New or like new appearance!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Visors and hardware are different between 56-57. You need to either go to Tbird suppliers' websites or look at their catalogs to see the difference.

I always do the research before posting questions. You can request catalogs online, and they will be sent to you free of charge. They want your business.

I always do the research before posting questions. You can request catalogs online, and they will be sent to you free of charge. They want your business.
I don’t mind doing research, but I don’t need to reinvent the wheel if someone already invented it! I would think someone on this forum at some point ordered sun visors and might be willing to let me know where? I didn’t think a Forum like this is made up of people who hoard information and say find it yourself. If this is typical of the Forum respondents… it is a sad, sorry place!

1956-1957 sun visor arm differences per @doug7740

1956-1957sunvisorarm.jpg

Back