Woodgrain trim 2004 T-BIRD someone posted 2 pics of his new nav, radio, believe it was a Kenwood,

Tom44

Tom44

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• AAC1D6A7-6D49-4F63-968B-14E55D78CD29.jpeg
    AAC1D6A7-6D49-4F63-968B-14E55D78CD29.jpeg
    239.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking her wood grain trim for a 2004 T-Bird there was a gentleman that posted two pics of his new radio I believe it was a Kenwood radio he had the right trim for a 2004 I like to know where he got it.
Hi, That was me. I got the kit a couple years back on-line. That store no longer exists. There is another website: carid.com. They have what you are looking for. They don't have very good reviews. You might want to check for yourself. If you decide to order, there are two brands advertised. The B&I large kit is the best. Around $160.00. Make sure you look at the schematics to know what all it offers. Hope this helped. Happy Driving!

Hi, That was me. I got the kit a couple years back on-line. That store no longer exists. There is another website: carid.com. They have what you are looking for. They don't have very good reviews. You might want to check for yourself. If you decide to order, there are two brands advertised. The B&I large kit is the best. Around $160.00. Make sure you look at the schematics to know what all it offers. Hope this helped. Happy Driving!
Yes it does, thanks
did you order it with the cutout for the nav radio or did you do that yourself.

That I had to do myself
Did you use a razor saw to trim out the two pieces on either side of the new double DIN head unit? Did you have to coat the cut edges with varathane to blend them in? I’ve considered this since installing my Pioneer with backup camera & navigation but I hesitate since I haven’t seen an installation that looks as good as yours until now.

Back