Wingrider center console for 57

TJShea

TJShea

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I have been looking (on line) at the Wingrider center console for my 57 for when I take longer drives. Just curious if anyone has one/tried one, and are they worth having? Looks to me like it just sits on the seat, and tunnel hump. I haven't seen any kind of on-line install instructions so I figured it just sat there, unattached. I have gotten used to have an arm rest/ console on all my vehicles and kinda miss it in the 57. Just didn't want to put anything permanent nor did i want something that is going to wobble around and i'll end up throwing on a shelf in the garage.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Thought about that one myself. Looks a bit bulky but interested in actual use.

Based in the write up, it does not seem to be mounted or bolted down, just sits there. The storage part could be useful for small items or even the phone.

I have been looking (on line) at the Wingrider center console for my 57 for when I take longer drives. Just curious if anyone has one/tried one, and are they worth having? Looks to me like it just sits on the seat, and tunnel hump. I haven't seen any kind of on-line install instructions so I figured it just sat there, unattached. I have gotten used to have an arm rest/ console on all my vehicles and kinda miss it in the 57. Just didn't want to put anything permanent nor did i want something that is going to wobble around and i'll end up throwing on a shelf in the garage.sits there.
No problem, it just sits there.

I was thinking the same thing. Just got my car. I see others like 57 chevys etc with asililar units made for their car. I just got my car and ordered one so I hope it is good, Looks like from my investigaton that all made by the same company. Looked at 6 or 7 suppliers and all about $165 except for one who probably supplies the rest. The lid is hinged.

Back