Windshield installation on a 55 thunderbird

J
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hi all, Can anyone let me know if there’s a video on how to install a windshield on a 1955 thunderbird. Or if there’s any other source of information on this. Also are the 55 and 56 thunderbird windshield installation the same?

Thanks in advance.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

If you do a Google search for "55 ford windshield install" you will find some videos.

I watched as a windshield was installed in my 56 T-Bird. The body shop I used called an installer that only works on antique and exotic cars. I do 95% of the work on mine, but some jobs need a professional and is is one of those.

Don't forget to buy a new windshield gasket.

Good luck,
Steve

• Like/Thanks
Reactions: JDJ
Hi all, Can anyone let me know if there’s a video on how to install a windshield on a 1955 thunderbird. Or if there’s any other source of information on this. Also are the 55 and 56 thunderbird windshield installation the same?

Thanks in advance.
All three years are the same. when reinstalling the windshield the stainless trim need to go into the seal slots before the glass is installed. A seal, some cord and a friend will usually do .

• Like/Thanks
Reactions: JDJ
Back