What in the WORLD is with TBF?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

......they can pull that stunt....because they can......It's their show.....Next time though, they can skip the sermon...........

Agreed it should not have been shut down but I think they were under extreme pressure. They've had three days to think and do the right thing. It will be interesting to see if certain threads and posts are still there. If the posts are gone.....................................

I have no clue as to why the TBF site was closed. Could someone enlighten me? The only things I go there for are info on problems, mods, recalls, etc. Guess I'm a real weirdo.? What could have possibly happened that caused a shut-down?

Not sure other's laundry should be posted here - Let's stick with the Thunderbird info and move on.

islandtime said:
I have no clue as to why the TBF site was closed. Could someone enlighten me? The only things I go there for are info on problems, mods, recalls, etc. Guess I'm a real weirdo.? What could have possibly happened that caused a shut-down?

The site was closed because the one of the two people that control the two owners came under attack for his smart mouth. I was gone from that site for 14 weeks and came back only because the two owners led me to believe they were not under their control any longer. When the two puppet masters got heat they had the owners shut the site down for three days. The whole reshuffle of the site was to disguise that missing thread.

I have not posted since last Wednesday there and yet am locked out today. I don't even have to ask why - as the two owners have told me before I'm being punished to pacify the people that REALLY control the site. Unbelievable.

What exactly is the problem on that site? You have the same obsessive people on there constantly reinforcing actions that are clearly childish and unprofessional. It happens OVER AND OVER AND OVER again, and they keep coming back for more! They seem to always be moving servers, shutting something down, or banning people or having some kind of goofy childish feud. I feel sorry for them because we discretely booted a few users years ago which are obviously part of the trouble. :) It was sort of like Cuba releasing prisoners to the US. Better them than me.

I guess we can feel fortunate that they are not in charge of something important, like a local or state government!

Who "donates" more sand for the sandbox when it all gets kicked everywhere?

TBF

I could not get into TBF today at all.

First few times, got a message that says the site doesn't exist.

My briother-in-law got in with no problem.

Then I started to get "the page cannot be displayed" message, Techical difficulties, etc, etc.

Anybody else haveing this problem?

lowcountrybird said:
Is TBF still down or is it something going on that we don't know about? :confused:

They'll be back, maybe by tomorrow but some of us have moved on...

Do you really care?????? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back