What are you waiting for? Register for the forums FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbird

tbird

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I am looking at the who's online and site stats and we have a lot of chickens out there. Come on everyone, dive in! It is not that scary! I got my Mother-in-law online 3 years ago and she's hooked to the boards.

Try it, you'll like it. We can have at least 500 members by the end of the week if every non-registered member reading this registers for the board. Remember, it is 100 percent free, contributions are up to you.
-

If you were lurking, and have registered, you can reply to this thread as your first post. :)

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

TBIRD, i am not sure what I am doing wrong. I just checked out the "who's on line" area. and i was listed as a guest. i see that others on line are listed by there screen name. I am not sure what i need to do so i am not a guest but who I am when i am checking the forum. Please help this old fart. john

------------------
Blue/Blue Prem. w/full accent
In my Garage as of 1/25 #6333 LIC: BLU TB

Originally posted by Howlee:
TBIRD, i am

I don't think you can see yourself.

Hotshot

tbird - yes, you can see yourself when you're online if your cookies are enabled. His "cookies" may not be set. I noted that you were just online replying to this topic but it only showed you as a "guest"

I have my privicy set to Medium. then I went into the custom area and set it to allow all cookies for this forum. Still no luck when checking to see who is on line. there ae much more guest than members listed. With activity here i think it is the other way around. john

I ask tbird if he could set this up so when members bring up the site they are automatically signed on. Haven't heard anything yet but I think this would be a big help for all of us.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

It's been doing that for me for quite awhile. Make sure you have your browser set to accept cookies. also check your "preferences" (link above) so that it's set to remember you.

When you check the "whose on line" link, you should see your forum handle there when you are signed on.

-

I just checked my preferances, and they are set to remember me. They work just fine when i need to post and all i have to enter is "H" and the rest is filled OK. The other settings I set in my options of Expolerer didn't help. Oh well this is a great work in progress.
cool.gif
Things can only get better. mostly it will stop raining in sunny calif,
mad.gif
and i can take my top off again, and keep it off for many months to come. John
wink.gif

-

biggrin.gif
Dot thanks, my cookies were ok but I never set my perferences to that setting. Guess tbird can forget my request on this.
rolleyes.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

When I log on with my work pc (heaven forbid!!), I'm shown as a guest. Once I post a reply or a new topic, I show up with my user name. I have done that several times with the same result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back