Well the interior is done...much more to go though!

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
T
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
its been a while since I joined but since then, I have completely gutted the interior of my 65 and reconditioned EVERYTHING...check out the before, during, and after pics! I pulled EVERYTHING out including that massive heater/ac system and completely rebuilt that unit as well...I now have the body with a complete interior...everything else, driveline, suspension, etc is out of the car....I am planning a 500 hp engine rebuild with a performance c-4 tranny to finish the car...I usually dont do a car in reverse order, but I always loved the interior of the tbird..so now that the interior is done, I am focusing on the rest....and when its all back together, I am going to do a complete strip down bare metal repaint...it has 3 repaints on it and that is NOT good!! DSC03429.JPG IMG_0268.JPG IMG_0606.JPG IMG_0604.JPG IMG_0598.JPG

its been a while since I joined but since then, I have completely gutted the interior of my 65 and reconditioned EVERYTHING...check out the before, during, and after pics! I pulled EVERYTHING out including that massive heater/ac system and completely rebuilt that unit as well...I now have the body with a complete interior...everything else, driveline, suspension, etc is out of the car....I am planning a 500 hp engine rebuild with a performance c-4 tranny to finish the car...I usually dont do a car in reverse order, but I always loved the interior of the tbird..so now that the interior is done, I am focusing on the rest....and when its all back together, I am going to do a complete strip down bare metal repaint...it has 3 repaints on it and that is NOT good!! View attachment 871 View attachment 872 View attachment 873 View attachment 874 View attachment 876
NICE JOB TONY....IT'S GORGEOUS!!

Man!...that picture of the gutted dash looks scary as hell! Often wondered what was behind there.
Looks great, Wanna do mine?...lol

Man!...that picture of the gutted dash looks scary as hell! Often wondered what was behind there.
Looks great, Wanna do mine?...lol

I already KNOW what's behind there, as I've been there, done that. I would not want to do it again.

Back