Wanted 2002 Neiman Marcus or 2003 007

R
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
None
I am looking for either a 2002 Neiman Marcus edition or a 2003 James Bond 007 edition thunderbird. Must be in prestine condition with low miles. Let me know what you have.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I am looking for either a 2002 Neiman Marcus edition or a 2003 James Bond 007 edition thunderbird. Must be in prestine condition with low miles. Let me know what you have.

Rhudy-- I have a 2002 Neiman Marcus-- 12K miles- garage kept, never driven in the rain, excellent condition--#111-- didn't ever plan on selling it but have my eye on another car. Let me know if you are still interested.

Last edited:
Rhudy - if you still looking, I have a 2002 Neiman Marcus edition Thunderbird, 3634 miles.

Rhudy - if you still looking, I have a 2002 Neiman Marcus edition Thunderbird, 3634 miles.
I actually purchased one last October from another member. Thank you for reaching out. That is a very low milage car. What price are you asking and I'll be sure to let others know? Also, do you happen to have all the documantation with the car(ie window sticker, letters from Neiman Marcus when car was purchased, etc.). And lastly, do you have the gift boxes and gloves & scarf?

I'm asking $24,000. I do have the documentation as well.

Back