Want to Find: 1986 Thunderbird ELAN VIN - 1FABP4630GH135042

J
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
none
Has anyone seen this Thunderbird?!?!?!? I used to own this 1986 Thunderbird Elan (VIN: 1FABP4630GH135042) and sold it in December of 2005. I am looking to locate it again and would like to enlist any help you may be able to provide. Looking for it for both curiosity and to possibly purchase, if available. Any info on the vehicle or suggestions on how to locate it are greatly appreciated.

Vehicle Details: 1986 Thunderbird Elan with custom black and gunmetal two-tone paint. Had purple and yellow stripes as well as ruby red pearl in the clear and black paint. Had a 3.8L v6 with auto trans and numerous chromed engine parts. Interior was red cloth with all power options and a full digital dash. Also had a custom Alpine stereo system when sold.

Last known location, per DMV records was Missouri, circa ~2015.

If you have any information, please reply to this post and we can start a conversation.

Thank you in advance.

-Travis

PassSide1.jpg
Sold 12-31-05.JPG

Last edited:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Back