Two t-birds for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

T-birdsalesman

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
I heard about this forum from a customer of mine that continued finding out about accessories and other info on the T-bird’s before I or anyone else in my dealership did. I think this forum is a great tool for the t-bird enthusiast to share information and talk about all the advantages to owning one of these great cars. It also gives me the opportunity to find the type of customers my Dealership is looking for to sell our 2002 Thunderbirds to. My Dealership believes in selling our 2002 Thunderbirds only to really customers who are going to drive them and use them for there own car not to some car broker or other Dealership who will just turn around and sell it..

Right now I have two 2002 Thunderbirds, one black, one red, both have the removable hard tops, and optional Fog lamps. We are currently looking for new homes for these fantastic new 2002 Thunderbirds, and we are only looking for true owners. Other dealerships and car brokers need not bother contacting us. Because we are looking only for real customers of these 2002 Thunderbirds we will not inflate our price on these great cars like some of the Dealerships out there are doing, the MSRP on both of those cars is $40,040, and that is our asking price on them, you can get into one of these great cars for just MSRP.

If you feel you would be interested in one of these cars please contact Chad DuFour at 1(800) 300-6950 or e-mail at sales-ford@billcolwellford.com

Please hurry if you are interested I don’t expect these cars to last.

If you are a Dealer please do not bother to contact me.

Sincerely
Chad A. DuFour
Internet Sales Manager
Bill Colwell Ford Isuzu Inc.
(800) 300-6950
sales-ford@billcolwellford.com

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back