Trouble finding exhaust manifolds 1991

BigxN8
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I'm having trouble finding an exhaust manifold for my 1991 Ford T-Bird 5.0. I just need one on the driver's side. Before I bought my car, it had been set for well over a year and someone attempted to take off the cat converter. I have tried Jegs and Summit racing, but I haven't been able to find any. I've also tried going to my local Autozone and haven't had any luck either. Are exhaust manifolds for my year and motor hard to find?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Include the model year in the subject of your future posts. I added for you. Thanks for posting.

I'm having trouble finding an exhaust manifold for my 1991 Ford T-Bird 5.0. I just need one on the driver's side. Before I bought my car, it had been set for well over a year and someone attempted to take off the cat converter. I have tried Jegs and Summit racing, but I haven't been able to find any. I've also tried going to my local Autozone and haven't had any luck either. Are exhaust manifolds for my year and motor hard to find?

Try ordering online some parts for my bird i get online and they are not in the store autozone on line shows you more good luck

Back