Tracking my T-bird......

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Oakmo...

Start by getting your VIN from your dealer, then there are resources availible.

Mark

You cannot track the Ford systems on the internet. You can get weekly status from your dealership by either your "Order number" or your VIN. Without knowing where you are in the dealers order sequence (ie. #10 of 15) it's not easy to help you guess what to expect.
If you have a VIN, the easiest way to track is to call your salesperson on Friday or Sat. each week and see what the status is. (Ford updates it's scheduling system on Thur. nights). Duane

RedBirdDix,
Thanks for the info............

Originally posted by RedBirdDlx:
You cannot track the Ford systems on the internet. You can get weekly status from your dealership by either your "Order number" or your VIN. Without knowing where you are in the dealers order sequence (ie. #10 of 15) it's not easy to help you guess what to expect.
If you have a VIN, the easiest way to track is to call your salesperson on Friday or Sat. each week and see what the status is. (Ford updates it's scheduling system on Thur. nights). Duane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back