T-bird supercharger project

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

frank1353

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I have a 2003 Red T-bird premium with 93K miles and also a red hardtop. The interior is black and red and had sit covers from day one. The soft top is black and in showroom condition.
I have a very low miles spare “complete” engine and transmission.
I also have a “complete” Jaguar Supercharger system; I mean all the parts needed to install a Supercharger on the T-bird.
Because of heath and some legal issues I had to stop working on the Supercharger project and now a year later I have decided to sell everything. I may need to spend some time out the country and I think it will be best to sell everything instead of have to put everything in storage. I am in Southern California.
I am not going to part out or sell individual things. It is like all or nothing type deal. If you want/need more details contact me directly and I will provide any detail you may request. The car has not been touch as far as the Supercharger project. Everything has been done based on the spare engine with the idea to make like a kit that can be transfer to any card. All the parts are there including bolts and nuts trust me, I spend a few years trying to get all the parts at a decent price, it only needs labor and good ideas because there are a few options about how to proceed depending on how you want everything to look like under the hood when done.
I am not going to post a price. My position about the price is simple: I am going to wait and see if there is somebody interested in completing the job that can afford/offer a decent price. I will be very open and easy going about the price if I sense that the person interested is for example a do it yourself type and not so much if I sense that you just trying to make some bucks.
Finally I am not in a hurry to make any deal.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I have a 2003 Red T-bird premium with 93K miles and also a red hardtop. The interior is black and red and had sit covers from day one. The soft top is black and in showroom condition.
I have a very low miles spare “complete” engine and transmission.
I also have a “complete” Jaguar Supercharger system; I mean all the parts needed to install a Supercharger on the T-bird.
Because of heath and some legal issues I had to stop working on the Supercharger project and now a year later I have decided to sell everything. I may need to spend some time out the country and I think it will be best to sell everything instead of have to put everything in storage. I am in Southern California.
I am not going to part out or sell individual things. It is like all or nothing type deal. If you want/need more details contact me directly and I will provide any detail you may request. The car has not been touch as far as the Supercharger project. Everything has been done based on the spare engine with the idea to make like a kit that can be transfer to any card. All the parts are there including bolts and nuts trust me, I spend a few years trying to get all the parts at a decent price, it only needs labor and good ideas because there are a few options about how to proceed depending on how you want everything to look like under the hood when done.
I am not going to post a price. My position about the price is simple: I am going to wait and see if there is somebody interested in completing the job that can afford/offer a decent price. I will be very open and easy going about the price if I sense that the person interested is for example a do it yourself type and not so much if I sense that you just trying to make some bucks.
Finally I am not in a hurry to make any deal.

in a hurry yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back