T-Bird Songs

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to start a list of any and all songs with T-Bird in them. I know there are a lot more of them then I have right now. We need to make the ULTIMATE T-Bird CD. So everyone put on your thinking caps. Here is a start.
Mark Cohn-Silver Thunderbird, Beach Boys-Fun,Fun, Fun. The Delicates-Blach & White Thunderbird, Gene Vincent & His Blue Caps- Pink Thunderbird.
Well it's not a T-Bird song but I also have the Theme song from Route 66 and also how could we get the full song from the T-Bird com.
Start Thinking!!!
P.S. My brother does DJ work on the side. I'll have to give him a call.
------------------
Blue on Blue Prem. STILL WAITING Ordered in Jan. 7of12
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond
Got Vin. 109293 Build Date 01/14

-

-

Stevie Ray Vaughan has a song titled "Thunderbird" on a recent boxed set.

The song is actaully his first recording featuring him on lead vocals. He was in a band called "Paul Ray & The Cobras" (recorded in 1977).

------------------
Joe
TBIRD II - My License Plate
# 9476 - No delivery date yet...

Jaguar and the Thunderbird by Chuck Berry. Get it at WinMX, it is a music collection much like Napster was. Do a search to find many songs.

------------------

-

Mwhit, I'm trying that site, but it takes forever to download something and you don't know what it is until you download it. But I'll keep trying.

------------------
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150
2-Seadoo Jet Skies

-

* Lynard Skynard -- Free Bird
* Beatles -- Black Bird
* ZZ Top -- Thunderbird
* Bob Seger -- Makin' Thunderbirds
* Bob Marley -- Three birds

There are bunch of others but I've never heard them and probably won't download them. I suggest anyone interested lookup winMX--there are a lot of hits of the new Stevie Ray Vaughn take.

RT2ESQ
Triple Black #1049

GoBird,
You can listen to what is downloaded to that point by right clicking on the song and click play. Download times depend on many things, 15 to 30 min with a 48,000 connection. This is a great way to find many super songs. Mike

------------------
Turbo Coupe
Yellow 2002 on the way

jodrod,
I have been following all your hard work for many months, I gave you the information on 4024 my dealers first car. I will be getting the next one, when who knows. I am 2 of 3. I spoke to them on the 19th, still no vin for my car. It will be a Yellow Prem. with partial interior.
wink.gif
Mike

------------------
(2)Turbo Coupes
Yellow 2002 on the way

Here are some songs that have Thunderbirds in them or that refer to Thunderbirds;
Fun, Fun, Fun - BeachBoys
Little Deuce Coupe - BeachBoys
Bop - Dan Seals

* one note: Little Deuce coupe may not be all pleasing to us Bird owners. There's a line in the song about the guy's coupe. It says "She'll walk a Thunderbird like it's standing still!". Obviously whoever wrote the song didn't know about the 3.9 litre engine!

Norman,I have that song and like it but I sort of ruled it out because of what they said about the bird.

------------------
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150
2-Seadoo Jet Skies

Let's not forget "Surfer Bird"...

"Bird... Bird... Bird is the Word...

------------------
Joe
TBIRD II - My License Plate
# 9476 - No delivery date yet...

I have something in the works, as we speak. I am working with a major record company and actually have a demo CD made up to present to Ford. I'll keep you all posted as to how things progress.

------------------
Blue/Blue Premium '02 (Waiting sort of patiently)
Yellow '76

Tip, sounds good would save me a lot of time. I'll still keep working on it though.

------------------
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150
2-Seadoo Jet Skies

months ago my daughter made for me a "cruisin in the T-bird" cd by downloading from napster any songs about t-birds or new cars, etc. she could find. it is a very eclectic assortment and fun to listen to. it has the following songs, sound effects:
Beach Boys - Daddy took the t-bird away
Kids of Widney High - I've got a new car
Woody Guthrie - Riding in my car
Walter Egan - The blonde in the blue t-bird
Silage - My car makes me sin
Donovan - Riding in my car (same as Woody
Guthrie song but Donovan style)
Queen - I'm in love with my car
Gene Vincent - Pink Thunderbird (mentioned
by gobird)
Red Prysock - What's the word, Thunderbird
03 - Thunderbird
Stevie Ray Vaughan - 111 Thunderbird
(mentioned by tbirdII)
Mark Cohn - Silver Thunderbird (mentioned
by gobird)
sound effect - police siren
sound effect - BMW M5 400 hp shifting thru
gears
country, jazz, rock and roll, hard rock - an amazing assortment and fun. only played it once before my car came in and immediately put it in cd slot 1 where it still stays.

------------------
neiman vin#00035
delivered October 4, 2001

Does anyone remember if they used T-Birds on the TV show 77 Sunset Strip. I think they did. and if so does anyone know who wrote that theme song so I could look it up. Thanks
Ps mwhit thanks for that site, I got the hang of it now and am getting quite a few songs off of it. And for anyone interested the bird,bird song is by The Trashmen and it's title is Surfin'Bird . Started going through my 100 or so cd's and found it.
------------------
Blue on Blue Prem. STILL WAITING Ordered in Jan. 7of12 NOW 4of12
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150
2-Seadoo Jet Skies

-

-

Don't know if they have any car songs, but how about the group The Fabulous Thunderbirds

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

Lon if they do can't find any to download.

------------------
Blue on Blue Prem. STILL WAITING Ordered in Jan. 7of12 NOW 4of12
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150
2-Seadoo Jet Skies

I had about 25 songs that I whittled down to 13. As I said, I'm working with a major recording company on producing a professional version complete with very cool graphics on the cover and the disc. I am pitching it to Ford and would hope to have some kind of response from them shortly after the first of the year. I will let you all in on the details when I know more. Please hang in there! As we know from waiting for our cars, good things take time!

------------------
Blue/Blue Premium '02 (Waiting sort of patiently)
Yellow '76

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back