Something to look for

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious to know if anyone noticed this, or if I'm just an incredible geek. There is a tiny red speck in the windshield on the passenger side just to the left of where the windshield wiper blade rests. It almost looks like a light, but I know it's not. It's so small, about the size of a pinhead. It's definitely something that was intended to be placed there. Maybe something to do with the heated wipers? If you haven't noticed it, take a look.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Look closer, there are four red dots. They actually look like little holes in the windshield where a contact shows through. There is one at each end of both windshield wipers. I don't know what they are for, but I suspect your are right in thinking something to do with the heated part of the windshield at the wiper rest point. I just had to go look after reading your post. You have to get the light just right or you don't notice them at all.

------------------
Yellow premium, full accent 4127

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back