SOLD-1964 Thunderbird for Sale - $13,500

Status
Not open for further replies.
S
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
For sale is my numbers matching garage queen. A great opportunity for anyone in the New York metropolitan area (NY, NJ, CT, or a person willing to travel) that dream of owning a beautiful California car. Asking $13,500 - requiring in person title transfer, bill of sale, and local pickup

New to the East Coast, she spent her entire life in Southern California (zero rust inside and out - undercarriage pictures provided).

All original low mileage 390 V8 engine, transmission, and drive train. Fires right up, and drives like a dream.

The interior has been meticulously maintained (all original) - some dash cracking and carpet fraying but otherwise in great shape

Exterior has a fresh coat of paint - Less than a year old (two tone -Samoan Coral and Wimbledon White - matching the rare true ford color combination option) - original color Burgundy. Trunk is Rhino lining.

Chrome both inside and out is all original and has some pitting and a beautiful authentic patina.

IMG_E1661.JPGIMG_E1662.JPGIMG_E1664.JPGIMG_E1645.JPGIMG_E1644.JPGIMG_E1659.JPGIMG_E1660.JPGIMG_E1640.JPGIMG_E1641.JPGIMG_E1654.JPGIMG_E1665.JPGIMG_E1668.JPGIMG_E1669.JPGIMG_E1672.JPG

Attachments

• Under car 1.jpeg
    Under car 1.jpeg
    5.9 MB · Views: 14
  • Under car 2.jpeg
    Under car 2.jpeg
    5.7 MB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all, my asking Price has been dropped to $9,000. Please contact me if you are interested, on the east coast, and available for local pickup and paperwork signing in North New Jersey. My contact information can be found in my craigslist advert:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back