Sept. 14, 2002 in North Myrtle Beach!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All 2002 Thunderbird owners are invited to come to North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina for the Second Annual Good Time Car show on Sept. 14 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Barefoot Landing (hwy 17 NMB). There will be a special section set aside for Thunderbirds. The show is free; no entry fee and no admission charge. It is sponsored by WNMB Radio, The North Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce and by Barefoot Landing. Trophies and Prizes with informal Peoples Choice judging. Free breakfast at 7:30 a.m. on 9/14 for 2002 TBird owners at Harry's Pancake House. Live Radio Broadcast during the show with lots of oldes, Beach Music and Car songs. For anyone wanting to make a weekend of it at the Beach, we have arranged for special discount accomodations at the Hampton Inn Harbourgate. It's a really nice new Hampton on the Waterway in Cherry Grove Beach. A room with two queen beds will be $65 per night, and you can get a suite for $75 per night. Call 1-888-249-1997 to make a reservation and identify yourself as a WNMB/ NMB Chamber car show participant.
The weather here is usually fantastic in September and we hope lots of fellow TBird owners will come. Anyone wanting more info or having questions can e-mail to me at either wnmb@prodigy.net or to williamnormanjr@prodigy.net.
Or you can call the NMB Chamber at 843-281-2662, or the Radio Station at 843-249-6662.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

bump.

Anyone wishing to come and make reservations for the weekend should let me know by Sept. 7. Reservations are getting full at the Hampton; however, there will be plenty of other hotels and cottages available that you could find on your own.

Norman,

I'll be there because I had a last minute change of plans that freed up the day. Should get in late tomorrow night.

NCBlueBird Blue/Blue Premium

N C BlueBird.....I got your phone call on
our machine...thanks for letting us know
you're coming. We just got word this morning of a blue 1956 Thunderbird coming from Sunset Beach.

Your Welcome.

TBird; as I have mentioned in another post previously; THANK YOU, for use of the forum and for posting the info on the calendar page. We had a great show with a dozen new Thunderbirds showing up and 67 other classic and antique cars on display in spite of some threatening weather.
I really appreciate the Forum.
We'll be having another event next year which will be even bigger and better!

I second everything Norman says. It was truly a GREAT day! Getting together on the forum to anticipate and plan makes the face to face event really nice.

As soon as a date is set for next year, I'll be putting it on my calendar. (hint, hint for Norman)

NCBlueBird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back