Road Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took my first good road trip Friday. From Stillwater Oklahoma to Houston, Texas (Montgomery on Lake Conroe). One thousand and six miles, 1st tank mileage was 25.7 MPG and the second was 26.7 MPG. I used the B trip meter for the trip mileage, it rolls over at 999.9 as it only shows 6.2 miles now. One of the 1st for the trip, had never driven the bird in the rain or used the wipers, I have now. Good shower this morning coming out of Conroe. Saw three birds on the trip. One Friday night (5/3/02) at the Kaddysack on Walden Road in Montgomery. I parked my bird (Red with White top in the end space, my friend parked his black 56 next to it. When we came ou there was a Red with the soft top up parked on the other side of the 56. Any one from the board? Saw a Yellow over Yellow on NASA 1 Road about 12:30 Saturday (5/4/02), anyone from the board. A Red over Red displayed at the Wooden Keels & Classic Wheels at the Lakewood Yacht Club on Clear Lake, any one from the board?
Never drove this far with out being tired, this car made it a very easy trip, but the only way to hold the speed down is to set the cruise control and let it do the driving!!! Great trip but I sure need to wash the car.

------------------
Bill's Red and White #4359
Tag # 15AGAIN

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back