Reporter was terminated after (almost) damaging Classic T Birds

lauracolerowe

lauracolerowe

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I want to kick this guy. Made me sick. He's gone from the station. A**hole.

An on-air personality who has appeared on CBS 13 and Good Day Sacramento is being criticized after a disastrous live segment showed him jumping on classic cars, striking poses and evading barriers on the floor of the Sacramento International Auto Show on Sunday.

You can watch the segment, posted by a lot of Sacramento viewers here:

Full Video with Sound

Last edited by a moderator:
Posted on several car forums; this clown's career is over...I hope he likes wearing a Burger King server's hat...
I think its more than "almost damaged"; I thought he actually dinged one car while opening the door of another...

There is more and more of this attitude going around; which is why I've curtailed the venues where I show my classic Corvettes...

Posted on several car forums; this clown's career is over...I hope he likes wearing a Burger King server's hat...
I think its more than "almost damaged"; I thought he actually dinged one car while opening the door of another...

There is more and more of this attitude going around; which is why I've curtailed the venues where I show my classic Corvettes...

Here is the video of the Thunderbirds. In the full video he jumps on the hoods of cars!

good-reporter.jpg

Last edited:
Here is the full video with sound

That is beyond obscene. Seriously, where did this guy grow up and not know, if nothing else, common courtesy and manners, to say nothing of fine art.

I didn't trust people near/around my cars before seeing this choocha... now I know I was doing the right thing not trusting anyone!

Not only should he be fired he should have his #%££% cut off.

To quote the immortal Bugs Bunny, esq. “What a maroon”!

I would find his car and great it the same can way! What a Jack wagon!!

An on-air personality who has appeared on CBS 13 and Good Day Sacramento is being criticized after a disastrous live segment showed him jumping on classic cars, striking poses and evading barriers on the floor of the Sacramento International Auto Show on Sunday.

Full Video with Sound
Is he on crack???!!!

Not only should he be fired he should have his #%££% cut off.
And I apologize to everyone on the site as I know that my comments were inappropriate. But that guy is just plain dumb.

LOSER! And shame on the dopes at the station for playing along. Most people that own these beautiful cars ( like me) don’t watch the news. We’re working on our cars !

Full Video with Sound

I would have given him more than just firing him. At least a size 10 up and in a very dark place!!

Back