refresh memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Deluxe wheels are painted 21-spoke. Premium wheels are chrome 7-spoke. The wheels are basically the only difference between Deluxe & Premium hardtops, otherwise equipped the same. The Deluxe soft top only has some limitations, such as no traction control or color accent available (black accent package is, though!). Hope this helps!

------------------
Dennis Grant
1960 HT 208K
1992 Sport 227K

Dennis, thanks...I went to look at a white bird/no top all black interior. All leather steering wheel, no shiny gear shift knob. And it had traction control and 7 chrome spoke wheels. I am confused now!!!
Had 35,965 price
and MSRP as $36,495
Can some one tell me what I'm missing here.

Yellowwing1, sounds like a premium white, softtop only with standard interior (no color accent). The MSRP figure is correct, so it looks like it was actually listed at $530 under. Could be a good deal if it's the car you're looking for.

tr cruiser, doesn't a premium interior have the shiny wood section on the steering wheel and the gear shift knob is also shiny , right? This car did not have that. And I already have mine but this just came in and my saleswoman knows I want to see each one that comes in. This white is really a great looking car. (I have black)

Originally posted by yellowwing1:
tr cruiser, doesn't a premium interior have the shiny wood section on the steering wheel and the gear shift knob is also shiny , right?
What you're describing is the black accent package option.

From the fordvehicles Thunderbird page:Black Accent Package:
high-gloss black accent applied to top portion of steering wheel and shift handle (requires Midnight Black interior trim color)

The same option is offered on both deluxe and premium models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back