Red Bird Deluxe has arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
R
WOW! What a car. Everything seems perfect. IT'S RED alright. Bold and Beautiful.

The estimated delivery "eta" was 4/29/02. It arrived at the dealership Sat. am (4/27/02) and I picked it up today (4/29/02).
The rotation number is 5511, Vin 1FAHP60AX2Y115662 Atlanta, GA.

Side note. The insurance went up $60 a year over the Jaguar S-Type I traded in. I told them it was a pleasure vehicle - I didn't tell them it was a "Pervertible". I don't know what the rates would have been then.

Joel, you gotta be right there behind me.
Duane

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Enjoy you new ride ---- just so long as you report back here every now and then. We look forward to your input and will miss it if you leave for those pleasure rides
biggrin.gif

RedBrdDlx, me too. Got my car 3 hours ago. See ya Saturday.

good luck and enjoy.

------------------
blue/blue/full blue/premium on order: VIN #16050

RedBrdDlx Congrats (they really are red ain't they) I know you'll enjoy it, everyone comments on the color. Luck and enjoy. Jim W.

------------------
Jim Williams
red/red/std blk premium #2 of 2 VIN 1FAHP60A62Y111592
Mass. tag JWBIRD

They would put a red fire truck to shame.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

RedBird;

Looking forward to the Rally and getting to meet the folks we haven't met yet. It would be grawt to meet everyone on this board but I realize that would be a monumental undertaking and you could never get that many schedules to match up let alone the logistics of it. Anyway enjoy your Bird and see you Saturday.

------------------
Courage - and shuffle the cards

Congrats, Duane, on the arrival of the Cardinal! The show car that I saw in Raleigh a couple of years ago was red, and it was stunning, indeed.

Sounds like y'all will be able to hold your own Thunder on 66, if you can find a Highway 66 in the Hotlanta area!

Enjoy, and have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back