Rare 1964 Thunderbird Original RECLINER

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
None
I have for sale a rare original 1964 Thunderbird Recliner chair that was awarded in 1964 to a Ford dealer who won a national Ford contest during their promotion of the new reclining seat. This chair was a special factory made recliner bucket seat in the 1964 Thunderbird. The chair is completely original and very well made. The seat back has the Ford Thunderbird metal emblem and is made in an original Ford interior trim color. I have pictures and information that I can send by email.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I have for sale a rare original 1964 Thunderbird Recliner chair that was awarded in 1964 to a Ford dealer who won a national Ford contest during their promotion of the new reclining seat. This chair was a special factory made recliner bucket seat in the 1964 Thunderbird. The chair is completely original and very well made. The seat back has the Ford Thunderbird metal emblem and is made in an original Ford interior trim color. I have pictures and information that I can send by email.
Asking
BBD8E35B-2E20-4EA6-B643-7346527C700F.png DC22B7C9-CE99-4D0A-9C6A-8477944DE6E4.jpeg
$345 or best offer

Back