Question for Webmaster (tbird)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to display on your web page, whereas, the yellow bird appears when your site is pulled up....... to show each new bird in its available color(5 exterior colors) schemes along with the 7 spoke chrome and the 21 spoke painted wheels on different color schemes in a progressive style or manner. I hope I am conveying enough to you so that you can interpret what I am trying to get across. If I am asking the impossibe, I accept it as is!! However, I thought it was a great idea if it is workable. This is a teriffic site you have created and I look forward to "bigger and better", or as someone had posted early on when this site really took off, they stated "more to come". Thanks and Happy Holidays.

Originally posted by VABIRD02:
Is it possible to display on your web page, whereas, the yellow bird appears when your site is pulled up....... to show each new bird in its available color(5 exterior colors) schemes along with the 7 spoke chrome and the 21 spoke painted wheels on different color schemes in a progressive style or manner. I hope I am conveying enough to you so that you can interpret what I am trying to get across. If I am asking the impossibe, I accept it as is!! However, I thought it was a great idea if it is workable. This is a teriffic site you have created and I look forward to "bigger and better", or as someone had posted early on when this site really took off, they stated "more to come". Thanks and Happy Holidays.

I am going to get cortisone shot tomorrow for my ganglion cyst on my wrist from overusing the PC, so expect some updates in about 10 days. Right now I am preserving my wrist time for my clients.

TBird

Well, I guess you better go ahead and add carpal tunnel syndrome along with duputron contractures to the ongoing hand,wrist and finger problems. Thanks and I will look forward to the updates. Happy Holidays

Originally posted by VABIRD02:
Well, I guess you better go ahead and add carpal tunnel syndrome along with duputron contractures to the ongoing hand,wrist and finger problems. Thanks and I will look forward to the updates. Happy Holidays

I've invested in the fancy keyboard, mouse, mousepad with gel and have my monitor at eye level and bought a good leather chair two years ago, I am hoping if I take care of myself, I can get past carpel tunnel. The other thing has been around for years and may be a result of sports and computers.

Ironically it is my left hand and I am right handed.
Tbird

Tbird,
Now that we have some topics running over 1 page, would it be possible to get a "2nd page" link to show up next to a subject in the list of topics?

We had just got that feature added on the new bon and were enjoying it.

Originally posted by thenewtbird2:
Tbird,
Now that we have some topics running over 1 page, would it be possible to get a "2nd page" link to show up next to a subject in the list of topics?

We had just got that feature added on the new bon and were enjoying it.

I don't think this version does that, must be 6.xx and up. The pages are withing the topic http://www.fordthunderbirdforum.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000053.html

Tbird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back