Production FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.
W
Just thought I would share-

There was no production at the plant yesterday do to a supplier issue. Just thought I would let those of you who are counting down the days to build date.

I am not sure if they ran today or not- won't find that out until I get there tonite. Will update when I get home.

Have a great day everyone
smile.gif

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

WP, I just wanted to say thanks for the wonderful job that you and everyone else at the plant did making this car. I have had mine for two weeks and am really enjoying every minute. I do not want to put a lot of miles on it so I had to have my son hide the keys.

Hi WixomPooh. I missed you last week when I was at your place. But I did get to see my baby come on line at station No. 1, fresh from the paint department. What a fabulous paint job you did on my triple blue premium.

Unfortunately a problem with the front body section kept my bird in predelivery a few extra days. David Davis told me today a new section was on order and it would only delay delivery a day or two.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

After reading pooh's post I was concerned. Thanks redbird!
I'm going into the dealership to talk financing this weekend. Hubby has signed up for AARP so I can check their insurance rates against State Farm. I go to sleep at night dreaming about where I'll drive her first and wake up in the morning thinking about picking her up! (hmmm, sounds like a young man's fantasy. guess I need more caffeine!
wink.gif

Pooh,

Be on the lookout for 114473, blue premium with full interior. Dealer called yesterday with a build date of the week of 3/25.
Thanks for keeping us up to date.

yellobird;

My dealer says that my Bird will be produced that same week. Will that make them litter mates or would that be brood mates?

------------------
Courage - and shuffle the cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back