Prices For Leftover New 2002s

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

In canada one dealer is now $6000,canadian off the sticker price. To put this in perspective a canadian t-bird had an average list of about $59000.00 canadian.
January 25/03 update now $8000 Canadian off the sticker and in the showroom for over a month

-

Cars are advertised in the Los Angeles Times for $4000 under sticker. I paid sticker back in May, but I've had $4000 worth of fun since then!
Happy New Year

Originally posted by Evert:
Hello,

Can anyone comment on prices for leftover new 2002s? Is anyone of dealerships selling them for invoice?

Happy New Year!

I was in San Jose, ca. over Christmas and there was a big ad in the auto section for Capitol Ford--- all Tbirds(10 in stock)-- $4000.off MSRP

There's two in MASS, 20 miles north west of Boston that are at sticker and they are negotiable at this time.
Don't know where you're from so it may not matter anyway

There are seven 2002 T-birds that I know of in Grand Rapids area. One dealer has advertised $34,995 or $1700 under invoice for a yellow hardtop with the black accent package. While in the Detriot area a few months ago I visited a dealer who had seven 02 Birds. I just checked their inventory and they still show 6 02's plus two unsold 03's.

------------------
Birthday Bird

I bought my 02 in July 02 and got it for less than sticker - and in the interim I've had so much fun with it that I'm really glad I bought when I did.

I wouldn't change a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back