......Portland, Oregon.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
....50 Years of Thunder.... Convention.....Red Lion Hotel on the river......Portland, Oregon....Aug.9th to Aug.14th ....anybody?...besides ouselves?

Last edited by a moderator:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

.....well.....we're off.....my wife in the Roadster and me in the '81.....should be a good time....weather looks good.....there is another '02 and a '64 convert. going from our club.......Cheers!........

00mustng said:
.....well.....we're off.....my wife in the Roadster and me in the '81.....should be a good time....weather looks good.....there is another '02 and a '64 convert. going from our club.......Cheers!........

Have fun Martin and tell us about it when you get back...

......great show! great trip! great weather!....106 'Birds.....16 of which were NewBirds.....got to see some colours I hadn't seen before.....Our '81 took a second place in the concours judged Late Model class.........haven't got the points total yet....and of course, met some great folks, as always.....here at home it's +8 and raining.....looks like summer left while we were gone....which is the way it always happens!..........

00mustng said:
......great show! great trip! great weather!....106 'Birds.....16 of which were NewBirds.....got to see some colours I hadn't seen before.....Our '81 took a second place in the concours judged Late Model class.........haven't got the points total yet....and of course, met some great folks, as always.....here at home it's +8 and raining.....looks like summer left while we were gone....which is the way it always happens!..........

Martin, thanks for the update and congratulations on the 2nd place... it sounds like it was great fun! Especially when you get to bring home some "gold" -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back