Phone Speedometer

knuckle47

knuckle47

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
A very good friend of mine uses this app in his vintage vehicles to measure his speedometer accuracy. I know my cars are not as accurate as my modern pickup. Around here we have the standard speed traps but they also use a small sign that says…. “SPEED LIMIT” and on the lower section “Your Speed”. Some have cameras, some don’t. My ‘57 is easily 7mph off and my ‘56 bounces between 5 and 9.

since I have the phone with mevas if it were a darn ankle bracelet…I loved his idea of keeping this around in case you really want to know what you variable is. I figured to share it here

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Speed is built into Google Maps or Waze apps as well. It also shows the speed limit where you are driving.

Yep. used them All….this is better when you’re driving a vintage car and want to see the actual speed…waze is one of my go to apps…it shows cops and speed. This one is just a full size screen of a speedometer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Change the spedo gear at the end of your cable where it enters the transmission. Call CASCO tell them how much off you actually are and they can send a small gear with different number of teeth.

Back