performance parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Just like you, I want more power from my bird. I have contacted several supercharger manufacturers to see if any of them have plans to offer a product for the new birds. I think the 46% increase in horsepower and torque would work for me! I need more power!

------------------

remember that anything you change will void the warranty, and usually for the whole car - ford has a herd of lawyers looking for excuses to void the warranty.

If Ford offers a supercharger in the future. You should be able have it installed by your dealer without voiding the warranty. The extra price you pay for this facory piece is compensated by the extra warranty. But currently Ford does not offer a supercharger for our car. The Jag has it.

Say, budlite, how does your Borla exhaust sound? Have heard complints that the power comes at a noticable cost in interior exhaust noise when cruising on the highway -nevermind accelerating hard. How does it sound, like glass-pack rumble, or more subdued? Thanks

Budlite, looks like I only live a few miles north, i would sure like to hear you exhaust note. Maybe we could meet for lunch and compare a few things. John

------------------
Blue/Blue Prem. w/full accent
1/25 #6333
LIC: BLU TB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back