parking light covers...blue hood scoop for sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last seen
I have two (2) front bumper plugs used to cover the holes for the optional parking (fog) lights...$10 each

Also,1 blue painted hood scoop $30.

Prices do not include shipping...
You can e-mail me for a quicker reply...
Thanks, Claude :)

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

The front nose piece of the scoop comes off, the Neiman Marcus edition had a chrome one and many people, me included, bought the chrome one and installed it. The chrome one runs about $160 but looks good!

Thanks for the info on the valve stem caps. I have the special valve stem caps on my Vette, and I really like them.

parking light covers...blue hood scoop

Posting this for all to see!

T Bird:
I am tired of your blocking the sites and addresses to articles and pictures that we might be interested in seeing relating to our thunderbirds. I thought this forum was for all of us to share information about our cars. You asked that we send money to help support this site and we did. Now please let us have our uncensored forum. Why in the world do you care if we look at other sites? I do not believe that you would limit yourself to only one site when you are interested in something particular, as you expect us to do. We do appreciate the information you have shared with us....but pleeeeze stop trying to control what we read and what we wish to share with fellow t-bird owners! We are all mature adults and I resent having restraints put on me. Anyone can find the site you continue to hide from us just by going to google search.
Thank you for letting me vent. I want to see the hood scoop that is mentioned here and believe me I will, one way or the other! What you need to realize is you will force us over to the other side by treating us like children!

jfbutler :mad:

I can see both sides of this. Julie is right, people that want the link will get it one way or another. Wouldn't it be better if a note was posted by these links explaining that they don't allow links to this site, and discourage (in a nice way) members from doing business with them.
If there is a way to contact those people, we could send them notes telling them why they won't be getting our business. I am sure someone will explain to me why my idea won't float, but I do think it would be benefit us more if you put those links right out there for us to see and then give us the low-down.

Last edited:
Julie, talking in that tone of voice <grin> could get you a warning or even a "Time-out" for disrespect at some sites. Yes, thats right, this site blocks other sites that block this one. I don't think he blocks anyone unless they block him in return.

The cost at full retail of the chrome scoop bezel is about $190 but can be had for about $160 - let me know if you can't find it that low. Ford originally only put these chrome scoops on 200 Neiman Marcus Birds but has sold a bunch more as after market items.

After checking out that link, actually I recognized the address and didn't even go there, I can definately understand why it was bleeped out.

So carry on, or is it Bleep on!!

I think it might be "Bleep Off" :D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back