P Bocciardi's Route 66 trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Paula-

May I have your permission to take what you have written here, and transform it into an article with pictures for the Scoop?

I want to give the readers who are going to be running with us a glimpse of what we will encounter on the trip, and your words and pictures have captured the effect I want!

What about what you have written before Amarillo-is that part on the old BON?

------------------

Paula

I can't believe the amount of work you did to keep us up to date with your progress. The pics and comments were anticipated daily. Thanks for your effort, which brought our little community even closer together. My eyes are already glazed over in anticipation of next year's **** trip!

Chris

Dear Tony and others:

Yes, you may certainly turn my words into an article, Tony, as long as you send me a free copy of the magazine and give me credit!
smile.gif
Also, I'd love to write something for Route 66 magazine -- do you have any connections there???
]

Thank you to all of you for your interest!

Last edited by a moderator:
Paula,

I like everyone else throughly enjoyed your trip. The way that you wrote made me feel like I was THERE!! I too am sad about your reaching the end of the Mother Road...

Happy Holidays and Pray for Peace.

Gary

------------------
Blue/Blue/Full Blue/ Premium/VIN ??? / 21 of 25

After watching CNN and reading the papers sence Sept.11 I think we all needed something like this to get away from the events of the day for a while. Thank you very much. I'll probably never get that far west but through your eyes a lot of us got to see something for the first time. THANK YOU

------------------
Blue on Blue Prem. STILL WAITING Ordered in Jan.7/12
69 Vette
73 MGB
95 F-150
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

You know, you're right, Gobird. I watched very little news on the trip and I'm glad about that. I think my travels taught me to appreciate everything around me even more. And I don't mean just my fancy car; I mean the things I may take for granted. When I think about it, in addition to the most important things like family and health, there are thousands of little joys in life that I need to be thankful for every day. The list would be endless. A partial list for me would include: coffee and the morning newspaper, rock and roll, beagles, John Madden, ravioli, San Francisco, Sinatra, and a tub of buttered popcorn in a movie theater. What would like be without these things?

Anyway, Happy Holidays to everyone, and may you follow your dreams.

-- Paula

Paula, don't forget George Harrison, he has gone to the sun but his star will shine forever.

------------------
Blue on Blue Prem. STILL WAITING Ordered in Jan.7/12
69 Vette
73 MGB
95 F-150
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back