Our 2002 T-Bird has moved on

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

ohrings

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
After owning my 2002 yellow T-Bird for 16 years, we decided part ways. We found that we were not taking her out as much as we would like to and she was becoming more of a "garage Queen". The good news is she has gone to a new owner in the Sunshine state of Florida, my brother. Her Michigan license plate was "CTSMEOW". We will miss her, but know my brother will treat her with care. I want to thank all those who have offered timely help and the tips that I have received on this forum. Thank you all!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Look forward to having your brother join us here!

That’s a relief. When I first saw the title, I thought it was in bird heaven. It’s just in Florida like half of Michigan.

After owning my 2002 yellow T-Bird for 16 years, we decided part ways. We found that we were not taking her out as much as we would like to and she was becoming more of a "garage Queen". The good news is she has gone to a new owner in the Sunshine state of Florida, my brother. Her Michigan license plate was "CTSMEOW". We will miss her, but know my brother will treat her with care. I want to thank all those who have offered timely help and the tips that I have received on this forum. Thank you all!
Thanks for filing 18+ false spam complaints with Yahoo this morning @ohrings! This is exactly why real spam is hard to control, users like yourself falsely report emails as spam because they sold their car.

USE THE UNSUBSCRIBE LINKS YOU ARE PROVIDED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE EMAIL!

spam-complaints.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back