Novelty bank checks

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Gary Tayman

Gary Tayman

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Okay, big decisions to be made here.

I have a business checking account at my local bank -- no surprise there. When they asked me for a check style, I picked one with classic cars on it -- no surprise there either.

Over the years, certain styles have been discontinued, and I've chosen others, and in each case got some with cars on them. Eventually the classics disappeared entirely, and I settled for checks with NASCAR racetracks on them.

Well . . . now they've discontinued THOSE. I went through their book, past checks with Tweety Bird and Sponge Bob and flowers, and finally settled on island scenes. I live in southwest Florida, so what the heck -- it looks like home -- at least when the snowbirds leave. But now I'm planning ahead. I've been looking online for checks available with classic cars on them.

If you look, there's quite an assortment available, but none of them stand out -- and none of them have Thunderbirds on them at all, save for one with a close-up of a 56 opera window. That's it! Dirt bikes, trucks, Mustangs, Corvettes, muscle cars which consist of Mustangs and Corvettes, rat rods, junkyards, but no T-Birds and certainly no big birds.

It's a long shot, but does anyone here know of an available check style that represents us Bird lovers?

Back