New Poll: Which of the follow would you like to see as options on the Thunderbird?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have compiled a list of options from DavidN's thread on options and have created at poll at:

Options Poll

The poll has 36 options listed so it is in two polls (limit 25/poll), group 1 and group 2.

My guess is that Ford has someone that monitors this site so we can have a mini-clinic for the Thunderbird.

It is probably to late to see any of these show up in the '03 Bird (unless they were already slated) but maybe on some of the future cars.

I have set the poll to conclude in 2 weeks, 2/26, so get out there and vote.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

jodrod,

I was thinking along the same lines and was going to wait few more days and post a list based on everyones input..
I'm very active on SVT,PROWLER,VIPER AND LIGHTNING bulletin boards and all the boards are visited by someone at factory that can make it happen ....

Thanks for the Poll set up..

-

DavidN,

If I see more wishes appear on your list I will start a 3rd poll. Can't edit a poll in process or I'll lose all the votes that have been cast up to that point.

biggrin.gif
jodrod, as always I did my civic duty and voted. See you included my under hood light and door marker lights, plus supercharger.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

biggrin.gif
I've had both over the years in my Birds and the supercharger is the best. Sounds a little like a street rod. We here in York, Pa. have about 2,500 to 3,000 here in town every year for they'er east coast something or other around the first of June. You have trouble finding a place to put your lawn chair along the RT 30 bypass to watch them.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back