Microfiber Towels

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Originally posted by Chief:
Where is the best on the net to buy microfiber towels? What size is best for auto detailing?

I bought some from Classic Motoring and their prices seem good. www.properautocare.com

The 16" x 16" seems the most common (and is adequate)

When comparing make sure you get the 80/20 blend not the 70/30. There is a BIG difference in how they work.

Get some, you will love them.

I found COSTCO wholesale club has the best prices. You get 6 towels for about $12.

------------------
'56 Fiesta Red Bird
'02 Neiman Marcus Bird
Can't find a better way to Fly!

Originally posted by fdnmbird:
I found COSTCO wholesale club has the best prices. You get 6 towels for about $12.
They are on the net, but buy locally if you can. They are about 1 sg. ft. . This size was recommended by a detail shop to our local classic TBird club.

Originally posted by greyfox11:
I bought some from Classic Motoring and their prices seem good. www.properautocare.com

When comparing make sure you get the 80/20 blend not the 70/30. There is a BIG difference in how they work.

OOPS! Got that backwards, the 70/30 blend is superior to the 80/20. (The higher the Polyamide count the better.)

I too bought some from Costco. Inexpensive but for a reason. Strongly recommend reading the info on microfiber products on www.properautocare.com
I think you will find it informative and gain an understanding that not all microfiber towels are created equal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back