Looking for T-Bird poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blue Heaven

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
I am trying to locate a poster that I beleive was put out by Ford earlier this year that shows a red '02 with a mirror image red '57 as it's reflection, on what looks like a wet surface. If anyone one has any info on this, I would appreciate a comeback. Thanks!

Blue Heaven
Blue premium w/partial accent

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Blue Heaven, Is this the poster your looking for? Copy and Paste to view. If so I think I've seen it on ebay once.

Tbird can you post this picture to verify it's the one blue heaven is looking for?

-

Note From ModeratorYeah... Here it is.
poster.jpg

-

02birdman...That's it!! I've been checking ebay frequently for it, but to no avail. I'll keep looking, I'd really like to add this to my collection. Please let me know if you should come across one in your travels (by the way, that replacement port hole decal you sent me went on great. I paid more attention this time! Dino in CT.) Thanks again!

Blue premium w/partial accent

Try contacting Ford Motor Co, photo archives. One American Road, Dearborn MI 48124. Send a download print (so they know what to send) and ask nice, offer to pay postage, give them a little story about your car.
Steve Legel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back