Legend reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when I was in my teens and early 20's wishing one day I could own a two seater T-bird. Those we my favorite of the 'birds to date. At the time they were making the "downsized" Tbird's and although attractive cars by 1970's standards, they were not exciting. I never thought I could afford a '57 two seater (my favorite) and never dreamed that Ford would actually make them again! Well, here I am the owner of a beautiful black two seater Thunderbird! I can't stop thinking about the next time I get to drive this car! We are all very fortunate to be part of a legend being reborn!

------------------
Premium Black w/Red partial
VIN - 1FAHP60AX2Y113877
Delivered 3/29/02

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hang in there Joel (from another Joel)! And ditto to what TBirdBoy and 02tbird said ,'cept it was a '55 that gave me the bug, way back in '71. I offered to buy it from the owner with my paper route money, but they weren't taking it. Then there was the one I almost bought when I was 19, except my dad advised against it (never listen to you father when it comes to cars.) At last, here we are! (Except you joel. But don't worry, it's more than worth the wait.)

Yeah, my father did the same thing to me when I was 20. I was looking at a '63 Sports Roadster (my second favorite T-bird, until the 2002 that is, now it's 3rd on the list). He kept going on and on about how much gas it would use (after all it was the 70's) and how parts would be hard to find, etc. Long story short, I passed it by. I'm sure alot of us have stories like that...let's hear yours.

------------------
VIN - 1FAHP60AX2Y113877
sq#4044
build #14004
Delivered 3/29/02
2000 Chrysler Sebring Conv.
1988 Pontiac Fiero Formula

TBirdBoy I had the same thing happen when I was a kid and first saw the 56.
Had to wait a long time but now have a 56,a 57,a 62 Sports Roadster and a beautiful black 02 which is outstanding. Its going to be a great summer!!
Bob

Bob,

That's quite a collection of T-Birds...I'm jealous
smile.gif
Do you have pics posted somewhere of your "babies"?

Jim

------------------
VIN - 1FAHP60AX2Y113877
sq#4044
build #14004
Delivered 3/29/02
2000 Chrysler Sebring Conv.
1988 Pontiac Fiero Formula

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back