Knee bolster needed 2005

BIRDSALL

BIRDSALL

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I am in need of a 2003-2005 knee bolster. Color not important however Torch Red would be preferred. Has to be in perfect condition and will pay$$$$.
Dealer broke mine while working under the dash for the a/c. The part is no longer manufactured….surprise.
Any help you can supply would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_1568.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

For anyone reading this, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop posting parts for sale and wanted in the general forums! We have an entire forum area that literally says "Thunderbird parts for sale/wanted" and I've been sending out emails in the weekly newsletter for years telling people to posts parts for sale/wanted here!

Moving this post now.

parts-discussion.jpg

With that said, you will need to find one from a junkyard. The body shop at the dealership should help find a replacement. If you found one new in the box, you would be the luckiest person in the world. lol

You can also message eBay sellers who have wrecked cars listed as seen in this pinned post-

I guess an appropriate question would be how badly is yours damaged ?
I have pulled off some excellent repairs on interior parts for various cars.

Ford just called and they said their man repaired the part. I asked the service representative what he though and said the damage is noticeable. I told him it’s unacceptable and they are responsible for finding an undamaged part. I am not going to do their work. Don’t care how much it costs it will be back to showroom condition…

Back