I'VE BEEN VINNED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and it feels so good. Earlier this week I got a build date of week of 5/6. Went to RTBRD's graph of 4/11, looked up build date of 5/6 and got estimates for delivery date of 5/22 and VIN of 17500. Talked to salesman today: estimate of delivery is 5/23 and VIN is 17489! Way to go RTBRD! I'm grateful to RTBRD for all his work, I'm grateful to everyone on this forum for keeping me sane (mostly) and, today, I'm very HAPPY for me.

(RTBRD, info in other topic.)

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I am very happy for you too! Hope to hook up for a cruise one day when I get mine. Maybe June

10of11-

Congrats on receiving your VIN! I still remember the day I heard "your vehicle has been serialized". I was so excited at that point I didn't know what to do next! I immediately called my salesman, and lo & behold he didn't realize he had my VIN yet.

Just a few short weeks, and you'll be sitting pretty...literally!

KB

10of11,

Thanx for the feedback, it is you all that make for the good data, I just list and track it, help me keep up the good work.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back