It's here

Status
Not open for further replies.
T
10 AM today my dealer called and said that the truck was at the dealership with my T-Bird vin # 9468 on it. I rushed over and there it was sitting on the lot. Even dirty from the truck ride it is beautiful. They took it inside the service department and I went over the car and have not stoppred grinning. Took care of the paperwork and will pick up the car at 5 O'clock. Hope it stops raining.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

That's great! I wouldn't worry about the weather, just take it home and soak up that new car smell along the way. At least it'll be home and ready to roll when the weather breaks.

Good luck!

I'm #9476, so mine should be any day now... (crossing fingers)

------------------
Joe
TBIRD II - My License Plate
Waiting for #9476...

thirdbird, sounds Great, mine should be in the beginning of next week. Can't wait but will have to. 9293Vin. When was your build date?

------------------
Blue on Blue Prem. STILL WAITING Ordered in Jan. 7of12 NOW 4of12
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond
Got Vin. 109293 Build Date 01/14

-

jodrod I guess you missed it but I updated my ETA to 2/4/02. My dealer said it should come in the middle of or the end of next week. Going by what thirdbird said his was only 5 days between build and delivery. Seems they are getting them delivered really quick.

------------------
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies

thirdbird lives in Ohio and they seem to get their cars shipped quickly. the first reported delivery on the BON last summer was only about 2 hours from loading to carrier to delivery to dealership - that took place 4 days after car was released to shipping company.

-

jodrod, I am 9293 so it sounds like you got it.

------------------
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back