ISO 1955 Radiator Support Bracket

rptazul
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hello All,

Looking for this U-Bracket that bolts to the front of the body to the frame. Having no luck on ebay or parts websites or fb market. Anyone have one lying around? Either I or the sandblast shop misplaced mine unfortunately any help would be appreciated or even dimensions if i end up having to fabricate something. Thanks in advance and happy to join this community and make my first post.

1691726215533.png

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Have you tried Hill's Automotive? I haven't bought anything from them yet, but I've seen a lot of people recommend them for used parts.

I just checked their website and they actually list it! But I will need to call to see if they have i t in stock but its something first time I have seen a listing for the part I need so thank you I am grateful! Will keep you updated if I end up finding it this is a great parts website from what I see so far thank you!

Back