Is there a Percentage Breakdown on Colors Ordered for 2002??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering. Is there an approximate percentage breakdown on exterior colors delivery/ordered for 2002 Tbirds??

------------------
Peace on Earth,
RD

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Goto:

TBird Info

and open the file named "Info 3_22.jpg", it has a complete breakdown of all the vehicles I have listed in the database.

tongue.gif
rd4, RTBRD keeps track of everything on the new Birds except the number of nuts and bolts used on the car. And as far as I know he may also know THIS, he just isn't telling us yet.
eek.gif

Hay Joe, could you look this up for us?
wink.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

Speaking for those of us that are VINLESS, I would like a spread sheet showing when I will get not only my VIN, but my car also....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Joe all different sizes and grades of fasteners should do the trick. Don't forget washers and or self locking nuts.

Just though you needed a new challenge!!

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

-

I can open the other files but not the jpg file for 3_22, or the other one..
Do I need something special? The computor thinks for a long time but the screen stays white. Anybody out there who opened it, could you tell me how many blues compared to reds and yellows?

I have a blue/ blue full on order for May / June delivery, but I am worrying that the mettalic blue is an odd ball,
mad.gif
compared to a non mettalic which was available back in the 50's. The 03 robin egg blue looks like the right choice. Why did Ford offer the mettalic blue? It seems they are managing the program from comments from consumers.
Comments?

Leisha,
Ford offered a metallic color in the '57 Thunderbird so using a metallic in an '02 is not odd and really helps the color of blue/green they chose.

As for the file, it might depend on what browser you're using when you try to open it. I can open it easily in Internet Explorer but in Netscape (which I normally use), I had to tell Netscape what program to open it with - which was "Adobe photoshop" and it still takes awhile to get it to open.

Black 30.9%
Red 20.9%
Blue 20.8%
Yellow 15.5%
White 11.8%

Accent 28.1%
Full Red 22.0%
Standard 14.0%
Full Blue 13.5%
Full Yellow 10.3%
Part. Blue 5.3%
Part. Red 4.4%
Part. Yellow 2.3%

Premium 94.8%
Deluxe 5.2%

Hardtop 88.0%
Softtop 12.0%

This data comes from the data that has been submitted to me by members of the forum and the Yahoo! group, there is no affiliation with Ford.

You might also try saving the file to disk and open it from there. There are many programs that can display .jpg files.

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back