Is there a market for 2002-2005 hardtops

C
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
None
I have been searching for a retro bird, and find that many have the hardtop included. I am not interested in a hardtop (I had a Cadillac Allante with a hardtop, which was only on the car the day I bought it and the day I sold it). What would be a reasonable price if I was to purchase the vehicle and sell the hardtop? Do they need to be local sales or can the hardtop and holder by shipping? Is there much of a market for this? Thanks very much!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Depending on color, (black and white sell easiest) you should be able to sell one for $900-$1,200 if it's in good condition. Try monitoring ebay sales of these, they do come up every once in a while.

I paid 600 for mine a year ago. I use it in the summer when it is too hot to go top down. The one I bought was red to match my car.

I saw one for 600.00 at the Rod Run in Pigeon Forge too.

I saw one for 600.00 at the Rod Run in Pigeon Forge too.
Probably in better shape than mine too. He wanted 750.00 but the I felt it was not in the best shape. Touch up paint took care of most of the issues. It was from an 03 so the liner is darker than the rest of my interior. That is not noticable at all and maybe they all came that way. It did come with the stand so I felt I got a deal.

I bought my gray one in nice shape for $500 in FL. It was only a 3 hour drive one way for me so well worth it. I've seen a few others around for $500 - $700 as well.

Back