Inktomi Subscription for this site

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Status
Not open for further replies.
tbird

tbird

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I just paid for a 1 year Inktomi subscription for fordthunderbirdforum.com. It will help bring even more people here.

If you have a web site, you should consider doing it too, it's only 30 bucks, I do them for clients all the time. Inktomi fuels *******.

Go to my business site, http://www.websiteworld.com/register.htm and click the Inktomi button for more info.

TBird

Excuse my ignorance but what will Inktomi do for the site. I just did a search on Google and Altavista on "ford thunderbird forum" (with and without the quotes) and did not receive any hits for this site. Just curious.

Originally posted by jodrod:
Excuse my ignorance but what will Inktomi do for the site. I just did a search on Google and Altavista on "ford thunderbird forum" (with and without the quotes) and did not receive any hits for this site. Just curious.

This domain name was only registered a few days ago, so you will not find it on the search engines yet. I just submitted it about two days ago to google. Inktomi fuels ******* and allows your site to be indexed every couple of days rather than every couple of months. There are more details on the link I provided.

TBird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back